Capacity (each reel)
- 125′ of 2/0 welding lead cable
- 150′ of 1/0 welding lead cable
All capacities are approximate and depend on actual cable diameter and compactness of coil.
- Heavy duty solid billet machined aluminum and steel components
- Low resistance, high conductivity copper/aluminum slip ring
- Sulfuric acid anodized black finish on aluminum components
- Heat-treated, precision ground and nickel-plated steel tension quad plates
- Low heat, low resistance live reels rated at 600 Amps
- 3/4” thick 1018 steel mounting plates pre-drilled for fastening or welding to mounting surface
- Quick-release stainless steel locking pin pre-drilled to accept padlock (padlock not included)
- Proprietary Quad Plate reel tensioning system
- Ergo-friendly easy adjust tensioning knob
- Accepts optional Power Drive attachment.
- Lifetime repair or replace warranty on all structural parts.